Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Eddie Guerrero Tribute

Thanks for popping by! My name is Lash LeRoux, I am a former professional wrestler turned illustrator. If you are a fan of professional wrestling, you may remember me from my days of appearing on national television with WCW, WWE (nee, WWF) and TNA, where I wrestled as the "Ragin' Cajun" Lash LeRoux. While wrestling for WCW, I created a cartoon feature for WCW MAGAZINE: "Lashing Out!". My wrestling cartoons still appear in each issue of THE WRESTLER/INSIDE WRESTLING, and in the PWI ANNUAL, soon to hit newsstands; which features 12 full page illustrations of the "big stories" in wrestling from the previous year.I decided to start this blog after being both inspired and impressed by the many artist who publish their work in their daily blogs. My hope is to see my artwork mature and improve from the feedback and critiques I recieve from those who are kind enough to stop by and comment.

The image below is a tribute piece that I did after the untimely passing of my very good friend Eddie Guerrero.

Labels: Bio, Wrestling

2 comments:

Karen B said...

Your new blog looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing/buying the new James Storm t-shirt with your artwork on it. Good luck with your new blog!

Karen B

Lash LeRoux said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! Actually, TNA passed on this artwork, so James purchased it for his personal collection.