Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Dr. Death" Steve Williams


Once again, I have completed my toughest assignment each year -- Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Annual Year In Review. I'm called on to illustrate a big story in pro wrestling from each month of the previous year. Which usually means creating twelve 8x10 full color illustrations within a very short turn around time. The above image is a sneak peek from the upcoming issue.

Back in December, the wrestling world lost a legend, and I lost a personal friend. "Dr. Death" Steve Williams was one of the toughest, most athletic people I have ever met. And yet, he had one of the kindest souls. No doubt, fans will not soon forget him; and anyone that knew him on a personal level could never forget him.

1 comment:

Scott said...

great expression here, love it